GearLink Racing, Inc. is a team and cycle racing is a team sport. A team embraces the concept of training and riding together in a safe manner. As a team member, one must understand that you are representing a number of sponsors who expect the highest level of ride conduct.
All riders must agree to the following in order to be a team member:
- No unsportsmanlike conduct between team members, other riders, pedestrians or motor vehicle operators.
- No reckless riding that could endanger other team members or riders during training or racing.
- Obey all traffic laws.
- Do not leave a fellow team member who is either injured or has mechanical problem with their bicycle.
- Respect other people’s property or persons during training or racing events.
- Abide by all USA cycling rules and regulations during racing events.
The Board has the right to revoke one’s membership for any violation of team policy.